Voya® is dedicated to making your future easier. That’s why we provide a comprehensive suite of dedicated tools and resources to help support and manage your plan.
Keeping track of legislative updates can be a daunting task. But, our qualified, experienced team of retirement professionals will keep you informed about evolving regulatory issues through Qualified Plan News articles, Qualified Plan Consulting Alerts, web casts and seminars.
And, you can always call on us for help with plan design questions or operational issues. Think of your Voya Qualified Plan Consulting team as an extension of your HR department.
We're pleased to make available this site - your central location for information related to qualified defined contribution retirement plans
Webcasts, Deadlines and Limits
- Webcast Calendar
- Bob Kaplan's Seminar Schedule
- Important Plan Deadlines
- Cost of Living Adjustments/Limits
- QPN 2017-4 2017 Annual Plan Deadlines for Plan Years Ending 12/31/17
- QPN 2017-3 IRS Proposes Use of Forfeitures to Fund QMACs & QNECs in 401(k) & 401(m) Plans
- QPN 2017-2 Correction of Elective Deferral Failures
- QPN 2017-1 DOL Safe Harbor State-Run IRAs for Private-Sector Employees
Visit Voya Insights for Plan Sponsors:
U.S. Government resources
- IRS Tax Information for Retirement Plans
- IRS Corrections Program Overview
- IRS Correcting Plan Errors
- DOL Employee Benefits Administration
This material is provided for general and educational purposes only. The information it is not intended to provide legal or tax advice and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties. Neither Voya nor its agents, representatives or affiliated companies provide legal or tax advice. Please consult with your own tax and legal advisors regarding your individual situation.