Our disability income coverage provides a high-touch, supportive claims process for your employees during a stressful time. Our product offerings include a full suite of disability and leave management services that work together to meet your needs and simplify the administrative process.
Self-Funded Short Term Disability Income*
- A wide range of standard and optional claims management services help simplify disability programs.
- Choose from multiple Advice-to-Pay options or ASO.
Fully-Insured Short and Long Term Disability Income
- Choose from flexible plan design options including: income replacement amounts, elimination periods and pre-existing condition limitations.
- Numerous benefit options: cost of living adjustment, flexible definition of disability and progressive disease.
- International benefits capabilities
Supportive Claims Management
- Integrated administration of Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Americans with Disability Act (ADA).
- Compliance with state and federal regulations and consistent application of FMLA and ADA policies.
Contact your local Voya Employee Benefits sales representative for more information.
*Not available in New York. ReliaStar Life Insurance Company provides only administrative services for self-funded plans.
**Leave Management services are provided by ComPsych® Corporation, Chicago, IL. Services are not available in all states.
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services in the U.S. are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Home and Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Home Office: Woodbury, NY. Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN). Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies. Voya Employee Benefits is a division of both companies. Product availability and specific provisions may vary by state.