To assist your plan in operating under the 403(b) regulations, Voya is here to provide you with:
- 403(b) Guide for Public School Systems (PDF) and 403(b) Plans - A Guide for 501(c)(3) Organizations (PDF) – Learn how to keep your 403(b) program compliant with IRS rules.
- A sample universal availability notice you can update with your plan's information and send annually to employees eligible to participate in the 403(b) plan
- Common remitter capabilities to enhance payroll processing.
- Plan administration services to help operate your 403(b) plan under IRS rules.
- Information for you and your employees about regulations and what they mean to you and your 403(b) plan.
- Alternate plan designs and features you may be able to offer to your employees.
Voya has developed planwithease.com® , a non-discretionary plan administration service that can provide you with an easier way to meet your new expanded role under the IRS regulations. Note that planwithease.com®may not be appropriate or available for all plans. Please contact us to have a Voya representative provide you with more information about the regulations and our planwithease.com® administration service.
These materials are not intended to be used to avoid tax penalties, and were prepared to support the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed in this document. The taxpayer should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.
Insurance products, annuities and retirement plan funding are issued by Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company. Securities are offered through Voya Financial Partners, LLC (Member SIPC), One Orange Way, Windsor, CT, 06095-4774. Annuities may also be issued by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company, Minneapolis, MN. Variable annuities issued by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company are distributed by Voya Financial Partners, LLC. Only Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company is admitted and issues products in the state of New York. All companies are members of the Voya® family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya Financial Partners, LLC has selling agreements. Insurance obligations are the sole responsibility of each issuing company. Products and services may not be available in all states. Products and services offered through the Voya® family of companies.