Voya Employee Benefits offers both Group and Voluntary products to meet a variety of employer needs and benefit strategies. Plus, when working with us, you'll enjoy exceptional service from your sales and service experts throughout the life of the policy.
Group Term Life Insurance
- Able to mirror almost any benefit plan design and virtually any coverage amount
- Select from Basic and Supplemental Term Life Insurance for the employee, and/or their spouse, domestic partner and dependent children1
- Choose to include additional coverages such as Waiver of Premium, Accelerated Death Benefit2, Continuation and Portability
- Provide additional protection with a wide range of AD&D benefits
Whole Life Insurance
- Provide employees with the opportunity to purchase this added coverage without additional expense to the employer
- Offer available to the employee, their spouse, and/or domestic partner and dependent children1
- Choose to offer additional coverages such as Waiver of Premium, Accidental Death and Accelerated Benefit2
- Customize the plan to match existing programs and systems
Contact your local Voya Employee Benefits sales representative for more information.
1This varies by state.
2Receipt of the accelerated benefit may be taxable, or may adversely affect your eligibility for Medicaid or other government benefits. You should consult your personal tax advisor to assess the impact of this benefit.
Insurance products are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Woodbury, NY). Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies. Voya Employee Benefits is a division of both companies. Product availability and specific provisions may vary by state.