Voya Employee Benefits offers both group and voluntary products to meet a variety of employer needs and benefit strategies. Plus, when you work with us, you get exceptional service from your sales and service experts who work with you from the beginning, and stay with you through the life of the policy.
Group Term Life Insurance
- Plans can mirror almost any benefit plan design and virtually any coverage amount.
- Choose from basic and supplemental term life insurance for the employee, their spouse, domestic partner and dependent children.1
- Choose to include additional coverages such as Waiver of Premium, Accelerated Death Benefit, Continuation and Portability.
- Also include a wide range of AD&D benefits for additional protection.
- International benefits capabilities
Whole Life Insurance
- Offer employees the opportunity to purchase the added protection of Whole Life Insurance without additional expense to the employer.
- Coverage available for the employee, their spouse, domestic partner and dependent children.1
- The product accumulates a guaranteed cash value that gradually builds as the employee pays premium.
- Employers can choose to offer additional coverages such as Waiver of Premium, Accidental Death and Accelerated Benefit.
- Customize the plan to match existing programs and systems.
Contact your local Voya Employee Benefits sales representative for more information.
1This varies by state.
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services in the U.S. are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Home and Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Home Office: Woodbury, NY. Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN). Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies. Voya Employee Benefits is a division of both companies. Product availability and specific provisions may vary by state.