Voluntary insurance products are a great way to offer employees additional financial protection. Voya Employee Benefits offers innovative product solutions that are flexible for employers, easy for administrators and attractive for employees. Each of our voluntary insurance products can be customized to fit your benefit plan strategy.
A limited benefit policy1
- Pays benefits for specific events resulting from a covered accident.
- Several benefit levels available.
- Optional spouse, domestic partner or dependent children coverage available.2
- Employers may choose to add additional benefits such as: catastrophic accident, off job accident disability income, wellness benefit and accidental death and dismemberment.2
Critical Illness/Specified Disease Insurance
A limited benefit policy1
- Pays a lump sum benefit if the covered employee, spouse or child2 is diagnosed on or after the coverage effective date with a covered illness or condition. This helps protect against the financial impact of a serious illness.
- Flexible benefit designs allow employers to create plans suited for their employee populations.
- Employers may choose to add additional benefits such as: benign brain tumor, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and wellness benefit.
Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
A limited benefit policy1,2
- Pays a benefit based on the number of days a covered employee, spouse or child2 spends in a hospital on or after the coverage effective date.
- A variety of benefit levels are available so the employer may select what works best for their employees.
- Employers may choose to add additional coverages such as: critical care unit facility, rehabilitation facility, wellness benefit, diagnostic test benefit and accident benefit.
Contact your local Voya Employee Benefits sales representative for more information.
One of the first steps is to help employees understand how their employee benefits align with their vision of their loved one’s future.
In conjunction with the Voya Cares program, Voya Employee Benefits can provide employers and employees access to additional education & guidance tools via the Voya Cares Online Resource Center. This website provides helpful information including: financial planning checklists, case studies, articles, whitepapers and community support resources; for those with special needs or disabilities and their family members.
- Planning checklists and action items
- Guide to understanding government assistance benefits
- Community resource finder
- Beneficiary designation case study
For additional information please contact your local Voya Employee Benefits sales representative.
To learn more visit Voyacares.com.
1 This is not health insurance and does not satisfy the requirement of minimum essential coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
2 Availability may vary by product and state
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Woodbury, NY), members of the Voya® family of companies. Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Voya Employee Benefits is a division of both companies. Product availability and specific provisions may vary by state.