Voya Employee Benefits offers a wide range of group and voluntary products which help attract, retain and protect an employer’s most important assets – their employees. Our nationwide network of employee benefits professionals will work with you to create a customized package that meets the unique needs of your employees and your business.
About Voya Employee Benefits
We are one of a select few carriers who can offer you a voluntary and group product portfolio in addition to Employer Stop Loss Insurance. By combining our diverse product portfolio with our benefits expertise, we can help clients solve common business issues, including: benefit plan design, cost management issues and plan administration.
- Products that can be built on virtually any enrollment platform or benefits administration system
- Customizable plan designs to meet your unique needs and benefits philosophy.
- Affordable plans that offer only the benefits and features your employees need
- Convenient payroll deductions based on your plan mode
- Streamlined claims administration
- Nearly a century providing group insurance solutions
- More than 60 years of voluntary solutions expertise
- Stop Loss solutions provided for more than 30 years
- A.M. Best: A (Excellent) is the third highest of 15 ratings. A.M. Best Company assigns ratings from A++ to F based on a company’s financial strength and ability to meet obligations to contract holders.
- Fitch: A (Strong) is the sixth highest of 19 ratings. Fitch assigns ratings from AAA to C based on a company’s financial strength.
- Moody’s: A2 (Good) is the sixth highest of 21 ratings. Moody’s Investor Service (Moody’s) assigns ratings from Aaa to C based on a company’s financial security.
- Standard & Poor’s: A (Strong) is the sixth highest of 20 ratings. Standard & Poor’s assigns ratings from AAA to CC based on a company’s financial security.
Partnering with us for employee benefits can help increase an employee’s satisfaction and reduce turnover. At Voya Employee Benefits, we help clients prepare for unforeseen life events by protecting their livelihoods and retirements through an array of products.
Group and voluntary life insurance provide employees a convenient and affordable plan, offering financial protection for their loved ones.
Take advantage of fully-integrated products that simplify and streamline your disability program.
Provide additional financial protection to employees through Accident Insurance, Critical Illness insurance and Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance.
Self-funded employers can better manage risk and preserve their assets.
Group insurance benefits for members of association and affinity groups who don’t get their benefits through an employer.
Forms Library for Employers
Benefits administration is a big job at any size company. To make things easier for your human resources team, we maintain an online Forms Library for easy access to the forms you need. With access to these forms, you can always be sure to have the correct paperwork for the correct situation.
Voya Claims Center
File today using our
simplified online process
Voya Claims Center Library
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services in the U.S. are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Home and Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Home Office: Woodbury, NY. Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN). Voya Employee Benefits is a division of both ReliaStar Life Insurance Company and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York. Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies. Product availability and specific provisions may vary by state.